Humanoid Online Service Inspection Tool
A Node.js Framework to imitate human internet browsing behavior on Chrome. We developed this framework for studies on online services which required our browser automation to be as humanlike as possible. In our work, Is This Really You? An Empirical Study on Risk-Based Authentication Applied in the Wild, we used HOSIT to find out more about the Risk-based Authentication practices of big online services (which were kept secret by the companies).View Project
Cache Testing Tool
RFC 7234 compliances testing with 397 test casesView Project
Principles, Guidelines and Patterns for Usable SecurityView Project
Java Library for JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)
We are proud to present the JWx 0.0.9:
To download the JWx Java library use the following links. The software is provided
- JAR containing the binaries.
- JAR containing the sources.
- JAR containing the JUnit test classes.
- JAR containing the JUnit test sources.
Note, that in order to use JWx, some other libraries are required as dependencies.
you will find the javadocs on https://das.web.th-koeln.de/jwxdocs/ .View Project
jREHMA – Java-based REST-ful HTTP Message Authentication
This is the jRECMA project, a Java library for signing and verifying REST-ful CoAP Messages. jRECMA is an implementation of the REST-ful Message Authentication (REMA) scheme based on the papers "Authentication Scheme for REST" and "REST-ful CoAP Message Authentication".
- JAR containing the binaries: http://das.th-koeln.de/REMA/RECMA/jRECMA/jRECMA-v.0.0.1-dev.jar
- JAR containing the sources: http://das.th-koeln.de/REMA/RECMA/jRECMA/jRECMA-v.0.0.1-dev-sources.jar